Educational evaluations are available for dyslexia, dygraphia, and dyscalculia through the JPW Learning Center by a Educational Diagnostician using the latest testing material in the field. Due to guidelines for dyslexia testing set by Texas Education Agency a full battery for reading and a full battery for math will be administered upon request. Call today to schedule your appointment 325-655-2331.
The Full Battery for Reading will include: word reading (dyslexia), reading comprehension and written expression (dysgraphia). $1500.00
The Full Battery for Math with included: Assessment calculations and problem solving. $1300.00
A $100 non-refundable deposit is required at the time the appointment is made, payment plans are available upon request. Please discuss this with our staff.
- Parent Checklist and Questionnaire
- Teacher Checklist and Questionnaire – filled out by teachers in current grade and also prior grade is preferable
- Report Cards
- Writing Samples
- Most recent spelling test
- Most recent TPRI Scores or testing of some type
- Vision/hearing screenings
- Any medical records you have on hand describing hospital stay’s, current or prior health issues
We suggest you telling your student, the JPW Learning Center is going to look at how you learn, not what you know. There are no right or wrong answers to these tests, you just want to make sure you as the parent/guardian can tell the teachers what is the best way for your student to learn.
Do I have Dyslexia?
A dyslexia self-assessment tool provided by the International Dyslexia Association