Merry Christmas and Happy 2019 from the James Phillips Williams Memorial Foundation Board and Staff
Since 1985, the James Phillips Williams Memorial Foundation has been working to help struggling students be successful in schools throughout the Concho Valley and West Texas. The Foundation provides training for teachers in Multisensory Programs for both reading and math; education for parents and administrators to all work for the good of the student.
The overall goal of the foundation is to give students with learning differences tools to be successful in life.
Will you please help us? Any level of giving this holiday season will help to continue the mission of the
James Phillips Williams Memorial Foundation, thus, helping more families learn about dyslexia and other
- $10,000 will provide scholarship for 120 students who enroll in the summer program.
- $5,000 provides training and materials for one teacher enrolled in the dyslexia training
- $2500 provides training and materials for year 1 of the dyslexia training
- $1000 provides two months of tutoring for one student 4 days per week with supplies
- $750 provides one student dyslexia testing
- $500 provides one teacher with Multisensory Math Training
- $250 provides two weeks of dyslexia therapy 4 days per week plus supplies for one student
- $100 provides one student with all seven books of the training program
- $50 provides 2 one-hour session of therapy for one student.
The artwork on the cover was done by Mr. Jackson Abel who is in the 4th grade at Crockett Elementary School and the son of Jenna Abel.